Senior HR Manager - Mama Cash
Mama Cash, the first international feminist fund in the world, founded in the Netherlands in 1983, grown and professionalized since then, but true to its radical feminist roots is at the start of a new strategic plan, that sets ambitious goals - goals which require an alignment in organisational culture and for which we need HR policies and practice that help us reach those goals.
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager who wants to accompany Mama Cash through that change, and will help us further shape an organisation that is radically feminist, professional, insatiably curious and inclusive. If you are that person, we’d love to hear from you.
Your key responsibilities will be, among others:
- Working closely with the Mama Cash leadership team to translate the new organisational strategy into a suitable and relevant HR strategy;
- Support the leadership team to build and uphold a healthy and suitable leadership culture and management style;
- Support the development of an organisational culture that is truly and deeply diverse, inclusive, anti-racist, anti-disablist, and not hetero-normative or gender normative;
- Develop and review HR-policies and processes – in particular we want to review our current roles, responsibilities and functions and related salary scales; and we want to facilitate and stimulate a culture of continuous professional learning and development, at all levels in the organisation;
- Develop and optimize the use of HR-management & information system, provide regular HR-data and analyses on key issues to the MT;
- Coach and advise team directors and supervisors in their roles as leaders and managers;
- Manage the HR administrator.
Functional Knowledge and Experience:
- Successful track record in a role of similar scale, complexity and regional reach;
- State of the art HR functional experience regarding HR strategy, organisational design and -culture;
- Profound knowledge of (innovative) HR tools, policies & systems;
- Experienced in HR analytics and reporting;
- Proven experience in supporting a strong executive team and high performing teams;
- Experience in an international organisation, can effectively work remotely and relate to diverse teams;
- Strong in change management;
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch labor law.
- Committed to the vision, mission and values of Mama Cash;
- Used to and prefers working in a passionate, critical and activist environment;
- Entrepreneurial with a hands-on and can-do attitude, who appreciates the need to pay attention to details;
- Highly collaborative, able to quickly establish credibility and trust within the organisation;
- Native Dutch speaker, fluent in English.
The Senior HR Manager reports to Director Finance & Operations, and is regularly present in MT-meetings to advise on HR and organisational culture. The Senior HR Manager is assisted by an HR-administrator (0,5 fte).
Are you interested in this position?
Both a letter of motivation and CV (resume) need to be submitted in English and stating the job description, through this form on our website only!
Deadline for application: November 22, 2020
We value the expertise and knowledge of those who have directly experienced injustice and are working to create the change Mama Cash believes in. We particularly welcome applications from those targeted by racism, homophobia, transphobia, classism and disablism.
For more information please contact Sophie Buvelot, Senior HR Manager, email@example.com
What we offer
We offer an engaging and professional work environment in an international foundation committed to diversity, solidarity, peace and justice.
The monthly salary for this position depends upon experience and is based on CAO Welzijn scale 11 (min.) € 3.365,- (max.) € 5.225,- 8% vacation, 13th month, and pension plan. Our office is centrally located in Amsterdam.