Innovator Innovation Hub | Royal Schiphol Group (RSG)
Royal Schiphol Group (RSG for short) has the goal to ‘Çonnect your world’, with the ambition of creating the world's most sustainable, high-quality airports. This ambition calls for extensive innovation efforts and requires the pursuit and implementation of creative solutions. Dating back to the dawn of flight, Schiphol Group has been a leader of the aviation industry: we are innovators.
Royal Schiphol Group is looking for an Innovator - Innovation Hub.
The Innovation Hub
We are the Royal Schiphol Group Innovation Hub - we have a mission to explore and shape the future of aviation, via so-called 'Moonshots' and 'Marsshots’.
Are you a highflyer and someone who wants to make substantial impact, connecting the Netherlands; safely, sustainably and with highest level of service? Then this might be the job for you. We are the Royal Schiphol Group Innovation Hub. As pioneers of the aviation community, we set out new courses to accelerate innovation. We focus our innovation efforts on several themes and challenges (e.g. autonomous technology, future baggage, and sustainability) and we need bold innovators to tackle them.
As Innovator you
- Will be co-creating transformative & disruptive innovations (our moon & Mars shots)
- Design & execute experiments
- Collaborate with startups, partners and knowledge institutes
- Contribute to building ecosystems, we cannot get to moon and Mars alone!
- Are in love with problems and try to solve them via data-driven innovation
- Facilitate workshops, write pitch decks/proposals
- Know it takes a team and contribute to continuous improvement of our team
Within the Innovation Hub you will work in a team together with other innovation rockstars. Our team of eager explorers is made up of Innovation Leads and Innovators. Innovation Leads shape our various missions to moon & Mars. As Innovator you are part of a group of colleagues contributing to a mission. The Innovation Hub works closely with various business units, regional and international airports, all part of the Royal Schiphol Group. You will report to the Head of Innovation. In the daily routines you will work closely together with one or multiple innovation leads and/or fellow innovators.
What do you bring?
As a next-generation professional you have a clear vision, courage, and focus. Experience in corporate innovation or entrepreneurship and an agile mindset are an absolute priority. You improve yourself every day so you can be the best. You easily connect with people, we don’t like big egos. You are passionate about your work, and curious and open to new developments, with a mindset keyed to possibilities and opportunities. You are able to inspire and involve people. You are practical and get things done, also in complex environments. You are comfortable with knowing little about the subject you’re about to tackle this time around and getting lost every now and then. After all it is explorers we are looking for.
Our main criteria for the ideal candidate are*:
- Minimum HBO working and thinking level
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent in English
- An entrepreneurial mentality and approach
- Affinity with agile ways of working
- Changemaker who's eager to make impact
- Fast and eager learner
- Team player who brings people with different backgrounds together
- Comfortable with dealing with uncertainty & failing
- Curious and perseverant mindset ('grit')
What do we offer?
- A fantastic job in a great team
- You can expect a competitive salary and secondary benefits
- We give you opportunities for development on a professional and personal level. For example, there is a personal long-term employability budget (e.g. for training, coaching, fitness and leave) and a Bring Your Own Device budget.
- In an inspiring work environment, you'll work on innovative projects with colleagues who are genuinely proud and driven to make impact.
- Due to COVID-19, we have launched quite some test rockets from our homes. Haven’t got a suitable home office? Don’t worry: we are figuring out together how to work together and there are possibilities again to combine home & office work.
We'd love it if you come talk to us if you see a potential fit! So, fire up the rebel in you and let’s challenge the status quo together..
You can apply through the button on our vacancy page. You can upload your cv and motivation.
If you have any questions about this job vacancy, please contact Carolijn Schoofs at email@example.com.
If you have questions about the application process, please contact Frank Zeijlemaker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Research shows that female candidates only apply if they meet 100% of the requirements, while male candidates already do so at 60%. So do you recognize yourself in this challenge but are you unsure whether you meet all the requirements? Then we look forward to receiving your CV.
- Vacatures derden